Saturday, March 10, 2012

Productive Pinning

I have found some great things on Pinterest in the last few weeks...some recipes I've already made and lots of crafty things I want to do in the next few weeks or so.  I swear I can't stay off of this site! Here are some of the things that I would love to do in the near future...



I've been needing a bulletin board around the house and this wine cork board looks like it would be so fun to make and a great conversation piece.  Where does a girl find wine corks when she doesn't drink wine?


I've always wondered how to make those collage banners that I see at the top of blogs.  I always thought it was just something someone found. Now I have a tutorial =)


*Knock on wood* Ethan hasn't tried to write on our walls (which are white) yet.  This would be a great addition to a playroom or, in my case, a long hallway.  I can just see some good times with this!



10 of the best tips I've ever read about weight loss, what kind of exercise is best and what you should be eating for breakfast.....great advice!

A website full of ideas on what to talk about with your children at bedtime in order to develop your relationship. Great idea =)


Must. Make. Pancakes.

No comments: