1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Suey's Questions to Me:
1. Do you bake? What's your favorite thing to make?
I'm actually better at cooking. I tend to burn things that I can't see...and well, with the oven door closed, let's just say we have lots of smoke alarms =) I do like to make cupcakes though!
5. Where's the best place you've ever visited?
I'm not a world traveler although I'd love to be, but the best place I've been would be Disney World in Florida. We loved it there, and would love to go back someday!
6. What would you do if you could do anything for a whole day?
Read, try a new recipe, cross stitch, watch TV, listen to music.....I'd really try to pack it all in!
7. Look on the floor by your bed... do you have books there? How many?
Not on the floor, but I have about 7 and my Nook on my night stand.
8. What's the best book you've read so far this year (since January)?
I'm right in the middle of it, I know it's going to be one of the best if not THE best that I read this entire year to come even. It's Stephen King's 11/22/63....it's fantastic so far!
9. What's your favorite book genre?
Anything paranormal, I love ghosts, magic and mysteries.
10. What are you making for dinner tonight?
I'm going to try to make some more BBQ Chicken Calzones that I found on Pinterest, my husband loves them!
11. Why eleven questions? Any guesses?
I'm going to guess that this meme was started in 2011??
My Questions (some stolen from Suey because they were so good!):
1. What are you making for dinner tonight?
2. What book (or books) are you reading right now?
3. What was the last CD or song that you purchased?
4. When and why did you start blogging?
5. What's your favorite TV show?
6. What is the one thing that you want, right this minute, if money and means aren't an issue?
7. If you could travel back in time, what is the one place or event that you would aim to change?
8. What's the ring tone on your cell phone?
9. What is your worst habit?
10. What 2 blogs do you visit or read most often?
11. Do you have a bucket list? If so, what's the first thing on it? If not, what would be the first thing on it?
TAG YOU'RE IT!
1. Lena at Rick and Lena
2. Amy at My Friend Amy
3. Sheri at A Novel Menagerie
4. Naida at The Bookworm
5. Andi at Tripping Towards Lucidity
6. Melissa at Melissa's Bookshelf
7. Chris at Stuff as Dreams are Made On
8. Katy at The Lovely Purl
9. Kristi at Books and Needlepoint
10. Stacy at Like I was Saying
11. Nancy at On Living Overseas
I hope you can all play! Thank you to Suey for a fun experience =)