Friday, February 17, 2012

Tag, it's my turn!

I love these things!!  Suey from It's all About Books tagged me a few days ago in this meme. This was so much fun and I had an idea to go back as far as I could to see where the meme began (didn't make it, it just kept going!).  I found some new blogs and great questions.  I'm going to use my questions as a shameless way to get new recipes, new book and music recommendations and find new blogs to visit =)  First the Rules:

THE RULES
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!


Suey's Questions to Me:


1. Do you bake? What's your favorite thing to make? 

I'm actually better at cooking.  I tend to burn things that I can't see...and well, with the oven door closed, let's just say we have lots of smoke alarms =) I do like to make cupcakes though!

2. What's your favorite quote?
Oh, I'm the queen of quotes at work, I have a dry erase board on my desk that I just love to write quotes on!  My favorite has always been from Phil. 4-13....."I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me".



3. What's your biggest pet peeve?

Bad drivers, hands down....isn't that why we take tests and get licenses?



4. Who's your current favorite TV couple?  (or movie, or book couple)

Dante and Lulu on General Hospital, Ezra and Aria on Pretty Little Liars,  Castle and Beckett on Castle....I could go on and on!

Dante and Lulu

Aria and Ezra



5. Where's the best place you've ever visited?

I'm not a world traveler although I'd love to be, but the best place I've been would be Disney World in Florida.  We loved it there, and would love to go back someday!
 

6. What would you do if you could do anything for a whole day?

Read, try a new recipe, cross stitch, watch TV, listen to music.....I'd really try to pack it all in!


7. Look on the floor by your bed... do you have books there? How many?

Not on the floor, but I have about 7 and my Nook on my night stand.

8. What's the best book you've read so far this year (since January)?

I'm right in the middle of it, I know it's going to be one of the best if not THE best that I read this entire year to come even.  It's Stephen King's 11/22/63....it's fantastic so far!


9. What's your favorite book genre?

Anything paranormal, I love ghosts, magic and mysteries.


10.  What are you making for dinner tonight?

I'm going to try to make some more BBQ Chicken Calzones that I found on Pinterest, my husband loves them!


11. Why eleven questions? Any guesses?

I'm going to guess that this meme was started in 2011??


My Questions (some stolen from Suey because they were so good!):

1.  What are you making for dinner tonight?

2.  What book (or books) are you reading right now?

3.  What was the last CD or song that you purchased?

4.  When and why did you start blogging?

5.  What's your favorite TV show?

6.  What is the one thing that you want, right this minute, if money and means aren't an issue?

7.  If you could travel back in time, what is the one place or event that you would aim to change?

8.  What's the ring tone on your cell phone?

9.  What is your worst habit?

10. What 2 blogs do you visit or read most often?

11. Do you have a bucket list? If so, what's the first thing on it? If not, what would be the first thing on it?



TAG YOU'RE IT!

1. Lena at Rick and Lena
2. Amy at My Friend Amy
3. Sheri at A Novel Menagerie
4. Naida at The Bookworm
5. Andi at Tripping Towards Lucidity
6. Melissa at Melissa's Bookshelf
7. Chris at Stuff as Dreams are Made On
8. Katy at The Lovely Purl
9. Kristi at Books and Needlepoint
10. Stacy at Like I was Saying
11. Nancy at On Living Overseas


I hope you can all play! Thank you to Suey for a fun experience =)

5 comments:

Andi said...

Thanks for the tag! I'll answer these next week. :)

Suey said...

Awesome answers! I'm loving what people are coming up with on that last question of mine...LOL! I'm with you on packing all sorts of fun things into a day all to yourself. Fun.

naida said...

hi hun, my answers will be up today :)
it was fun!

ANovelMenagerie said...

OK... I answered it, but didn't pass it along. Thanks for thinking of me! http://anovelmenagerie.com/2012/02/20/thanks-to-kristina-ive-been-tagged/

Trish said...

It's funny how cooking and baking can be SO different. I love cooking because I can break the rules but I love the taste of baking. ;)

BBQ Chicken Calzones sound delicious!