Friday, December 9, 2011

2012 Audio Book Challenge



Challenge #1 Accepted.  The 2012 Audio Book Reading Challenge hosted at Teresa's Reading Corner.  I mentioned earlier that I'll only join 5 challenges this year, so I'm really narrowing down my choices.  I'm waiting to see if there will be challenges that I've previously participated in making a comeback again this year, so I've got 2 spots sort of reserved.  Anyway I listen to a lot of audio books from the library and I figured that this would be a great challenge to get me to listen to a few more, get me out of my comfort zone for this one.  I'm going to make this a true challenge and go for 25 audio books, even though I'm pretty sure I listened to just as many this past year, I never kept count.  So here we go!

1. The Mysterious Benedict Society - Trenton Lee Stewart
2. Relentless - Dean Koontz
3. The Lincoln Lawyer - Michael Connelly
5. Toys - James Patterson
6. Worst Case - James Patterson
7. Just So Stories - Rudyard Kipling
8. UR - Stephen King
9. Riding the Bullet - Stephen King
10. French Women Don't Get Fat - Mireille Guiliano
11. Heaven is for Real - Todd Burpo
12. Full Dark, No Stars - Stephen King
13. In the Tall Grass - Stephen King & Joe Hill
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.



1 comment:

Teresa said...

I'm really honored that you selected my Audio Book Challenge as one of your five. Thank you so much for joining! I'm looking forward to seeing what you listen to and what you think of them.

I'm going to be stretching myself on this one as well. It's going to be fun.