Thursday, July 23, 2009

Patrick Carman: Coming Soon!

Patrick Carman is at it again! Most of you will remember Skeleton Creek, an innovative new book that combines a love of reading, with a love of the internet by instructing the reader to watch a video after reading a few chapters. This is, in my opinion a fantastic way to get a Young Adult reader's attention...and YA books aren't just for teens anymore! I loved this book! Here's my review.

Coming this fall is the sequel to Skeleton Creek, Ghost in the Machine.

Being the creatively inventive author that he is, Patrick wants his readers, fellow bloggers, booksellers, and librarians to have an all-access pass to the behind the scenes making of this book!
Please join in the fun! Here is the main site, and here are a few more:

The Back Lot - Follow writers, directors, and actors through Twitter, vlogs from the set, production photos, and live chats. The back lot gives young readers an unparalleled look behind the scenes as we create, shoot, and edit the next project.

Daily studio blog - This is where readers can find out quickly what's happening from day to day.
Patrick loves the interaction so, go.....play.....have fun!! I know I did!

2 comments:

Thoughts of Joy said...

I loved SKELETON CREEK and can't wait for this one to come out. Thanks for the reminder. :)

Stacey said...

Ooooh... I haven't heard of this before. I will have to check it out.